The conditions of use of the website regulate the terms of access and use of CUARZOS MX.
The user as well as the Company will be referred to jointly as the parties. The mere access or use of this portal, of all or part of its contents and services translates into full acceptance of these conditions of use. The provision and use of the portal is understood to be subject to strict compliance with the terms contained in these conditions of use of the portal.
Users have access through the portal to different types of information. The portal reserves the right to change, at any time, without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the information offered from the portal. The user acknowledges and accepts that the portal may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any information at any time. The portal will do its best to try to guarantee the availability and accessibility of the web. However, occasionally, for reasons of maintenance, updating, change of location, etc., it may mean the interruption of access to the portal.
Responsibility of the Portal for content
- The application does not intervene in the creation of those contents and/or services provided or supplied by third parties in and/or through the application, in the same way that it does not control their legality. In any case, it does not offer any guarantee on them. The user acknowledges that the application is not and will not be responsible for the content and/or services provided or supplied by third parties in and/or through the application. The user accepts that the application will not assume responsibility for any damage or harm produced as a result of the use of this information or third-party services.
Except for cases where the Law expressly imposes the contrary, and exclusively to the extent and extent to which it is imposed, the application does not guarantee or assume any responsibility with respect to possible damages and losses caused by the use and utilization of the information, data and application services.
In any case, the application excludes any liability for damages that may be due to the information and/or services provided or supplied by third parties other than the Company. All responsibility will be of the third party, be it a provider, collaborator or another.
- The application controls the legality of those contents or services provided through the platform by third parties. In the event that the user as a result of the use of the application suffers any damage or harm, he may communicate it and the appropriate measures will be taken to solve it.
Obligations of the User
The user has to respect at all times the terms and conditions established in this legal notice. The user expressly declares that they will use the portal diligently and assuming any responsibility that may arise from non-compliance with the rules.
The user undertakes, in those cases in which data or information is requested, not to falsify his identity by posing as any other person. The user accepts that the Portal will be used for strictly personal, private and particular purposes. The user may not use the portal for illegal activities or activities contrary to morality and public order, as well as for prohibited purposes or that violate or injure the rights of third parties. Likewise, the dissemination, storage and/or management of data or content that infringes the rights of third parties or any regulations governing intellectual or industrial property rights is prohibited.
In the same way, the user may not use the portal to transmit, store, disclose, promote or distribute data or content that are carriers of viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or impair the function of any computer or telecommunications software or equipment.
The user undertakes to indemnify and hold the portal harmless for any damage, loss, sanction, fine, penalty or compensation that the portal has to face.
The user accepts that due to the nature of the products, they may have slight variations in shades, veins and measurements, in such a way that it cannot be guaranteed that the product is identical to the images.
Criteria for placing orders
You can only buy products:
- That are available for sale and whose details appear in Cuarzos MX;
- With delivery in Mexico; and intended for personal use, either your own or that of the recipients for whom you purchase the products. Cuarzos MX reserves the right to reject any order at its sole discretion (for example, when it considers that the order in question is intended to be subsequently sold by means other than the distribution channels authorized by Cuarzos MX).
The details of the products available for purchase (including their corresponding price) are specified in Cuarzos MX. Our company will take all necessary and reasonable measures to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of the products that appear on Cuarzos MX are correct. Although we will try our best to keep the Cuarzos MX store as up-to-date as possible, the information specified at any given time may not always reflect the exact situation when you place an order.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to purchase, these products will be included in the shopping cart.
- When you have finished your selection of products, you will click on the “shopping cart” button to see the summary of the order in which you can identify and correct possible errors.
- At the bottom of the shopping cart page, you must click on the “complete order” button to continue entering your personal data.
- Once you have filled in your personal information, you must click on the “continue to shipping method” button.
- Since I selected the shipping method, continue clicking on “continue to payment method”.
- Once you have finished filling in your bank card details, you must click on the “finish order” button.
- Once you have clicked on the “complete order” button, we will obtain an authorization from your credit or debit card company for the amount indicated on the page. At this point in the process, we will not deduct funds from your card, although the available balance on your card will be reduced with authorization. This process is the usual procedure followed by banks. If your credit card is not authorized, the order will not be processed.
- Cuarzos MX will send you an e-mail accepting your product order and confirming that the products you have requested will be sent to you (“Shipping Confirmation”).
- If the payment is made by deposit or transfer, the customer will be asked to send proof of payment along with the order number via WhatsApp so that you can confirm your order.
Cuarzos MX may reject, at its sole discretion, the processing of any order, or not be able to proceed with said processing, in the following cases, without limitation:
- When the product requested by you has ceased to be manufactured or is no longer available;
- When the entity that sells your credit or debit card does not authorize the payment of the purchase price;
- When you do not meet the criteria for placing orders specified at the beginning of this section.
Orders placed in Cuarzos MX are shipped the next day as long as it is a business day. If the order is placed on a weekend or on a holiday, the shipment will be made the next closest business day.
You can pay with your bank card (credit or debit card). Payment by credit card is completely secure. The entire transaction is encrypted through a bank validation server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protocol, so your credit card number and expiration date are instantly encrypted on your computer before being sent to the SSL protocol. No one will be able to use your data without your authorization, since the information is illegible. For greater security, these data are not stored on our server, so you must communicate all the information with each new order.
We accept payments by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. In the same way, payments are accepted by means of deposit, transfer and PayPal.
All card transactions will be processed through openpay.
The client declares that he has full capacity to make the purchase, being of legal age and being in possession of a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank that is acceptable to the company. The Client guarantees and is responsible for all the information provided on his card being valid.
Changes and Returns
The conditions for changes and returns of orders that are indicated below will apply without prejudice to the rights that legally assist you.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND INCORRECT DELIVERIES
You will be able to exchange your products, or get a full refund if said products in your order are damaged or defective upon receipt, or if the products you receive are not what you originally ordered.
Keep in mind that the online store may accept the return or exchange of the product through our Customer Service as long as they communicate within a period of no more than 24 hours after receiving your package.
When you request an exchange for damaged or defective products or an incorrect order, we will send you the replacement items free of charge.
The change will be made as long as the products of the order have been previously returned to us in perfect condition, or in the case of exchange for damaged or defective products, photographs of these are required.
If you wish to return damaged or defective products, or you received an incorrect order, we will refund everything you have paid, therefore:
- the total purchase price
- shipping costs
For this, it is necessary that the products be returned in perfect condition, or in the case of receiving damaged or defective products, photographs of these are required. If the products are not returned or proof of the damaged or defective product is not sent, we must charge the price of the same.
La devolución de tu dinero se efectúa en el mismo método de pago que utilizaste al realizar tu pedido. El tiempo estimado para tu reembolso es de 30 días.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE PRODUCTS
To return and exchange defective products or an incorrect order you will need to follow the following procedure:
- Send an email to email@example.com explaining the reasons for the return or exchange.
- In case of damaged products, send photos of them.
- A copy of your order confirmation email indicating your order number.
After review and confirmation, our customer service will indicate the company where you will make the return, and will provide you with a guide to make the return shipment.
If the products are not returned, the exchange of the products or the refund of money cannot be processed.
If you request the change of the merchandise, remember:
- It may take up to 5 days for us to receive your return shipment.
- Returned items will be processed within 5 business days of receipt.
- New products may take up to 5 business days to ship.
- Make sure to properly pack the products; if they arrive damaged (as a result of return shipping), your return cannot be processed.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For more information contact customer service.
WhatsApp +52 4921076242
Mailing address for returns:
Mario Alberto Trujillo Duenas
Genaro Codina Street 764
Cuarzos MX reserves the right to:
- Modify or cancel, temporarily or permanently, the service provided through Cuarzos MX (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Cuarzos MX shall not be liable to you or to other third parties for such modification or cancellation; and/or
- If, despite the modification of the Terms and Conditions and/or the Delivery Conditions, you continue to use the service provided through Cuarzos MX (or any part thereof) after said modification, it will be considered that you have given your consent to said change. You will be responsible for checking the Terms regularly to determine if any changes have occurred. If you do not agree with any modification of the Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Cuarzos MX service.
- In the event that Cuarzos MX modifies these conditions, your order will be subject to the Conditions in force on the date and time you placed your order. You may request a copy of the current version of the Conditions via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that any part of the Terms and Conditions is declared illegal or unenforceable, the affected provision will be considered eliminated, the remaining provisions of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions remaining fully in force.